Girard’s Fine Foods
In 1935 Girard’s started in San Francisco with a recipe for their Original French Dressing created by Wilfred L. Girard. Together with McCone W. Girard, they opened Girard’s French Restaurant. Since then, the dressings have evolved to a wide variety of delicious, industry ready sizes.
Girard’s Dressings are manufactured with the finest ingredients to bring out the unique flavors within each recipe. Girard’s dressings are a great addition to any salad.
- Rich in natural colors and flavors
- Enhances all salads to create a premium value
- Versatile and can be used as dressings and /or marinades
- contains no MSG and no Trans Fats
The Suisan Springfest is happening now! For more information on this annual event, Click Here.
- Mango Gochujang Sauté Sauce
- Lemon Garlic Herb Sauté Sauce
- Southwest Poblano Sauté Sauce
- Harissa Sauté Sauce
- Mint Lime Tequila Dressing
- Gochujang Sesame Vinaigrette
- Tamarind Cilantro Sauce with Cashew
- Mongolian BBQ Sauce
Complete Line of Dressings
Other dressing lines include:
- Italian, French, Asian & Bleu Cheese
- Coleslaw, Seafood, Barbeque Specialty Dressings
- Mayonnaise & Aioli Mayo Sauces
- Reduced Calorie & Fat Free Dressings
- Organic Dressings