***DRUG SCREENING REQUIRED***
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of Suisan Company Limited by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements are completely met. The CSR has primary responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are met. The Customer Service Representative, will serve as the primary internal representative of the organization, and must convey to the customer a sense of expertise in our services and capabilities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every customer in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and display a friendly and warm atmosphere with all co-workers.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products/services provided by the company and its vendors to current and prospective customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding and delivery of customer needs.
- Manage telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Monitor all online orders to ensure order fulfilled and proper tax applied by coding and entering orders accurately.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by recommending substitutions for out of stock products and provide information on the next ETA date for product outages.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure a safe work environment.
- Clean and respond to any spills immediately.
- Follows all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and procedures that relate to sanitation, food safety and pest control.
- Sweep and clean to maintain required level of cleanliness.
- Participate in daily Flex & Stretch.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Organizational Skills.
- Time Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- High level of confidentiality
- Able to present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Competent keyboard skills to produce accurate and well-presented reports.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position, and schedule hours of work and days will be based to support our Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday (rotational), 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. business operational hours.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility in a safe and satisfactory manner. Work under minimal supervision, apply logic and reasoning to solve complex problems, use sound judgement and discretion in performing work duties. Requires excellent written and oral communications skills. Ability to listen, persuade, and influence skills in dealing with all levels of employees, clients and vendors.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Ability to work safely and follow all safety policies and procedures. Must be able to maintain a safe environment and ensure compliance with all rules, procedures, and regulations for safety and operations.
No travel is expected for this position.
Hepatitis A Vaccine
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or in process or equivalent experience of 3 years in a customer service or office setting.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Fluency in foreign language, preferable Japanese or Chinese.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Must have attention to detail, excellent customer service, and front of the line support
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.